Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Camel Cape

If there is one fall/winter item to purchase on my list it is a camel cape.  And actually, my favorite one that I have seen so far is from Rachel Zoe's line (#2).  I saw it at Neiman Marcus a couple of months ago, but now it appears to be unavailable online.  Seems like many others agree with my choice if it's sold out!

I would love to wear this all winter.  What is on your fall/winter shopping list?

1. J. Crew Knitted Wool Cape
2. Rachel Zoe Wrap Collar Cape
3. French Connection Military Cape
4. Topshop Double Buckle Cape

8 comments:

  1. Thats a great looking cape...camel is one of my fave colors for fall/winter and a cape is such a classic piece, reminds me of Renee Russo's gorgeous wardrobe in The Thomas Crown affair, I drooled over all her clothes! Love these but agree the RZ number is my personal fave too....wow thats great for her that its sold out! It was such a natrual step for her to design her own line...don't you think? Good luck on the cape hunt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am picturing myself wrapped up in the second cape with some fabulous skinny jeans and sky high heels (and maybe a martini in one hand, I think capes call for martinis or champagne)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All beautiful picks, Kate! My personal favorite is the second one by Rachel Zoe, too! Love the belt and collar detail, it's a very stylish piece!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Camel coats are gorgeous! I love this selection-Rachel Zoe's take on the coat is my absolute favorite, though.
    I love your blog! <3

    xoxo
    Meera

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Rachel Zoe cape, in fact, I love her whole line, but the jcrew one is wonderful too...a must for me this winter!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the camel color this fall. So chic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A cape has been on my mind as well. And camel seems to be the perfect shade for this item. LOve your choice. :)
    Ada

    ReplyDelete
  8. The best part about the cape is how it tied together.

    ReplyDelete