Monday, December 20, 2010

Monday Escapes

Hola, hoy es lunes.  As you can see, the language spoken here is Spanish.  


I can't get enough of islands, and this one is teeming with wildlife.  You won't find many people actually living on these islands, but in this archipelago, the diverse island terrain is just as diverse as its animal inhabitants.  The sea lions will swim and play with you in the water, but don't get too close on land, as they can be quite aggressive.






Images via Travelmoon
It's the Galapagos Islands.

Here's to having a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Love it!!!! Galapagos is still one of my favorite places. I want to go back (but on a classier boat of course)! p.s. I'm in love with the baby blue footed booby, he's to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute, wish I could have taken him home with me. Remember when that lady stole a critter from an island and put it on the table at dinner after strict instructions to not touch anything, priceless!

    ReplyDelete