Thursday, December 9, 2010

Good-Bye Road Trip, I'm Ready to SniqueAway

Our road trip has ended, and we are here in Dallas, but I am never far away from pondering our next trip.  I am often asked how I find travel deals.  I can't say there is any one favorite website, but a good place to start if you're not set on a particular location, is a sample sale travel website.

Tripadvisor launched their sister website, SniqueAway (back in September), in the vein of Gilt Groupe, Rue La La, One Kings Lane, you get the picture.

They offer hotels at highly discounted rates for their members. Hotel sales are plucked from traveler's favorites on Tripadvisor.  If you want an invitation, just leave a message, and I will be sure to forward one on to you.

Some of the current and upcoming sales are:

Cap Maison in St. Lucia.

Enchantment Resort in Sedona 
(Wish this sale had started earlier)

The Carlyle in New York City



3 comments: